When is the next course?
- CAPS will be held at the Mohawk College (Fennell Campus in Hamilton) May 4 and 5, 2019, with our Introduction to DSLR Astrophotography course. This event is open to anybody who has an interest or love for astrophotography!
Who can attend?
- Anybody! If you are interested in learning more about astrophotography, this is the course for you!
How much is it?
- $350 per person, plus tax;
- 50% off for Hamilton RASC members ($175) (Join Here);
- 30% off for other RASC members ($245);
- 30% off for students ($245)
Please note, discounts cannot be added together
How do I register?
- You can register here!
Do you have a Facebook page?
- Yes, it can be found here. Feel free to invite your friends or watch these pages for news!