Author Topic: 2021 Observer's Calendars Order  (Read 7435 times)

Abigail.Hughes

• Friend of the Centre
  • Planetary class
    • Key Holder
2021 Observer's Calendars Order
« on: August 31, 2020, 01:41:55 PM »
As we approach fall I am preparing to order the 2021 Observer Calendars for the club.  Due to the state of the world and the postponement of all in-person meetings until further notice, I will only be ordering enough calendars to cover those who request their order in advance.  Please email me directly at abbie_cm@hotmail.com with the number of 2021 calendars you would like.  Please have your order to me no later than September 30, 2020.

Because in-person meetings are postponed until further notice, I will arrange with those who have ordered calendars the best method of delivering the calendars and payment to the club.  I am willing to do a limited number of delivery runs to bring calendars and pick up payment for members who live or work within approximately 20kms of the Waterdown legion.  I can also arrange to meet at the observatory to complete the exchange there.

All calendars will be $15 each plus shipping at cost if the calendars have to be mailed to the individual.

If you have any questions please email me directly or respond to this thread.  Thank you.