<html><head></head><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><div>If you were planning to come out to play with the 16", I am sorry to report that it is broken.</div><div><br></div><div>Sorry,</div><div><br></div><div>Gary Bennett<br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On 2012-03-26, at 6:57 PM, Shawn Preston <<a href="mailto:shawn@skyminer.ca">shawn@skyminer.ca</a>> wrote:<br><br></div><div></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><div>I might pop over as well. I'd there wifi at the observatory?</div><div><br></div><div>Shawn<br><br>On Mar 26, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Andy Blanchard <<a href="mailto:atacamandy@hotmail.ca">atacamandy@hotmail.ca</a>> wrote:<br><br></div><div></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><div>Looks like a go, I will be there at 8pm <br><br>Andy Blanchard<div>905-465-2031H</div><div>905-847-7777B</div></div><div><br>On 2012-03-26, at 5:40 PM, "Karen Jones" <<a href="mailto:kej6696@me.com">kej6696@me.com</a>> wrote:<br><br></div><div></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>May run up the road and join you if you are able to avoid the vetoes!<div><br></div><div>Thanks Andy!</div><div><br><div>
<span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-style: normal; "><i><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Zapfino">Karen Jones</font></i></div><div style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-style: normal; "><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Papyrus"><a href="mailto:kej6696@me.com">kej6696@me.com</a></font></div><div style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-style: normal; "><br></div></div></span><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"></span><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>
<br><div><div>On 2012-03-26, at 2:23 PM, Andrew Blanchard wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite"><div>If the clear sky holds I will be going out tonight to realign the mount. If anyone wants to join me I plan on being there around 8:00 for a couple of hours. Dress warmly as it will likely get cold. I will post here at 7:30 a go or no go message, mostly based on the matriarch of the family and her ample number of accumulated vetoes in her account.<br><br>Andy Blanchard<br>905-465-2031H<br>905-847-7777B<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>astronomers mailing list<br><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br></div></blockquote></div><br></div></div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br></div></blockquote></div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br></div></blockquote></div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>