<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <br>
    <br>
    what happened?<br>
    On 3/26/2012 8:40 PM, Gary Bennett wrote:
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:637CE36C-AB1E-4940-BF84-A3A692700F6E@bendun.net"
      type="cite">
      <div>If you were planning to come out to play with the 16", I am
        sorry to report that it is broken.</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Sorry,</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Gary Bennett<br>
        <br>
        Sent from my iPhone</div>
      <div><br>
        On 2012-03-26, at 6:57 PM, Shawn Preston &lt;<a
          moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:shawn@skyminer.ca">shawn@skyminer.ca</a>&gt;
        wrote:<br>
        <br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div>
          <div>I might pop over as well. I'd there wifi at the
            observatory?</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Shawn<br>
            <br>
            On Mar 26, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Andy Blanchard &lt;<a
              moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:atacamandy@hotmail.ca">atacamandy@hotmail.ca</a>&gt;
            wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </div>
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div>
              <div>Looks like a go, I will be there at 8pm&nbsp;<br>
                <br>
                Andy Blanchard
                <div>905-465-2031H</div>
                <div>905-847-7777B</div>
              </div>
              <div><br>
                On 2012-03-26, at 5:40 PM, "Karen Jones" &lt;<a
                  moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:kej6696@me.com">kej6696@me.com</a>&gt;
                wrote:<br>
                <br>
              </div>
              <blockquote type="cite">
                <div>May run up the road and join you if you are able to
                  avoid the vetoes!
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>Thanks Andy!</div>
                  <div><br>
                    <div>
                      <span class="Apple-style-span"
                        style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0,
                        0, 0); font-variant: normal; font-weight:
                        normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height:
                        normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px;
                        text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                        -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size:
                        medium; "><span class="Apple-style-span"
                          style="border-collapse: separate; color:
                          rgb(0, 0, 0); font-variant: normal;
                          font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                          line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent:
                          0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
                          normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                          -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                          -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size:
                          medium; ">
                          <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                            -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                            -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">
                            <div style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande';
                              font-style: normal; "><i><font
                                  class="Apple-style-span"
                                  face="Zapfino">Karen Jones</font></i></div>
                            <div style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande';
                              font-style: normal; "><font
                                class="Apple-style-span" face="Papyrus"><a
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  href="mailto:kej6696@me.com">kej6696@me.com</a></font></div>
                            <div style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande';
                              font-style: normal; "><br>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </span><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
                      </span><br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
                    </div>
                    <br>
                    <div>
                      <div>On 2012-03-26, at 2:23 PM, Andrew Blanchard
                        wrote:</div>
                      <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
                      <blockquote type="cite">
                        <div>If the clear sky holds I will be going out
                          tonight to realign the mount. If anyone wants
                          to join me I plan on being there around 8:00
                          for a couple of hours. Dress warmly as it will
                          likely get cold. I will post here at 7:30 a go
                          or no go message, mostly based on the
                          matriarch of the family and her ample number
                          of accumulated vetoes in her account.<br>
                          <br>
                          Andy Blanchard<br>
                          905-465-2031H<br>
                          905-847-7777B<br>
                          <br>
_______________________________________________<br>
                          astronomers mailing list<br>
                          <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
                          <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
                        </div>
                      </blockquote>
                    </div>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
              <blockquote type="cite">
                <div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
                  <span>astronomers mailing list</span><br>
                  <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                      href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br>
                  <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
          <blockquote type="cite">
            <div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
              <span>astronomers mailing list</span><br>
              <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br>
              <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
          <span>astronomers mailing list</span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br>
          <span><a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>