<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<body class='hmmessage'><div dir='ltr'>
Hi Mr. Hill,<BR>
<BR>
I would be very interested in purchasing this camera if it is still available. I was just seeking advice on my first DSLR purchase on the RASC forum and Gary Bennett suggested this very one. I was originally looking at the Canon 60D new in the store but it seemed hopelessly out of my price range.<BR>
<BR>
Dennis Ryan<BR>
905-815-1410<BR> <BR>
<DIV>
<DIV id=SkyDrivePlaceholder></DIV>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:49:49 -0400<BR>From: Roger.Hill@hiteach.net<BR>To: astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<BR>Subject: Canon XSi for sale<BR><BR><PRE> <BR>I'm selling my Canon XSi. Included are:<BR>Two batteries and a charger.<BR>USB cable<BR>Canon 28mm-105mm lens (not the kit lens).<BR> <BR>I'll also toss in a dual battery grip and the 6 AA battery clip that fits in it, too.<BR> <BR>The XSi is an excellent camera that takes great astrophotos.<BR> <BR>This camera has NOT been modified.<BR> <BR>$300.<BR> <BR>Roger<BR>Milton, ON<BR></PRE><BR>_______________________________________________ astronomers mailing list astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</DIV> </div></body>
</html>