<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=ltr>
<DIV dir=ltr>
<DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>Has anyone in the club inquired with City of Burlington about getting a 
special permit to use the park at Lowville for viewing / AP ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My wife and I had not been there for 12 \u2013 13 years, and we checked it out 
this morning.&nbsp; There are a two open fields that are completely surrounded 
by trees that might make excellent sites.&nbsp; Each field has a covered in area 
should it start to rain.&nbsp; See attachment for aerial view.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I see a couple of hurdles.&nbsp; The first and obvious one is that no-one 
is allowed in the park after 11pm.&nbsp; The second one may be that lights are 
left on atop the service buildings on the edge of the fields.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Unless someone already knows that this idea is a big non-starter, I\u2019ll call 
C of B to see if a permit may be obtained (to be in the park after 11pm).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-David MacMillan</DIV>
<DIV>Milton</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>