<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Tahoma;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0cm;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0cm;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
        margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:8.0pt;
        font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.BalloonTextChar
        {mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
        mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
        font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle21
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle23
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=EN-CA link=blue vlink=purple><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Hi Byron,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>This sounds very interesting. I&#8217;m not sure if we have anything that qualifies as &#8220;a campaign&#8221; but I will want to find out.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Thank you for the heads-up. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Gary Bennett<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>http://bendun.net/<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>http://photos.bendun.net/</span><span style='font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=MsoNormal><b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span></b><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca [mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Byron Thorson<br><b>Sent:</b> November-05-12 4:13 PM<br><b>To:</b> astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br><b>Subject:</b> RASC Hamilton jackpot! i hope...<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Hi guys, at our last meeting you asked if anyone would be able to get their hands on roughly 150 lanyards for our name tags.&nbsp;&nbsp; My wife works at Mohawk College so I asked her to ask around her contacts. The reply I just got &nbsp;was nothing short of amazing (if we qualify).&nbsp; Not only would we be able to get lanyards, but I bet we could boost our ranks and or bring in review. &nbsp;&nbsp;I hope you are as excited about this as I am, but before I get too carried away I&#8217;ll post the information. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span lang=EN-US>Do you know of a not-for-profit or charitable organization req<i>u</i>iring advertising, marketing and public relations assistance? If so, Mohawk College has a new facility that can help.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><strong><span lang=EN-US style='font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>The Agency</span></strong><span lang=EN-US><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US><a href="http://youtu.be/DT2MXjT3Hq0">The Agency is a new learning initiative</a> within the McKeil School of Business at Mohawk College. It has been created as a dynamic &#8220;Living Lab&#8221; environment, enabling students enrolled in a variety of marketing communications programs the opportunity to work collaboratively on real campaigns for non-profit groups. Student teams work under faculty supervision as an integrated component of their curriculum and are graded. Campaigns are delivered free of charge, except for any relevant outside supplier or media costs.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>The Agency is now accepting submissions from area not-for-profits.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><strong><span lang=EN-US style='font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Deadline for submissions is Friday, November 30, 2012.</span></strong><span lang=EN-US><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>If you know of a non-profit group in need of help, please contact <a href="mailto:theagency@mohawkcollege.ca?subject=Agency%20Call%20for%20Submissions">theagency@mohawkcollege.ca</a> or call Agency Manager <strong><span style='font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>Joseph Duda at extension 4188</span></strong>.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>Click below for more information and the Request For Proposal (RFP) form. If you have any questions, please contact The Agency at <a href="mailto:theagency@mohawkcollege.ca?subject=Agency%20Question">theagency@mohawkcollege.ca</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span lang=EN-US><a href="http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/the-agency/call-for-submissions.html">http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/the-agency/call-for-submissions.html</a><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>I really hope this will work for us,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Sincerely; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Byron Thorson<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>