<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>It's now an annual fee that they started to "phase in" a few months ago. The "phase in" was a lottery draw of birth month. Lucky me, mine was drawn first!</div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp; Gary Bennett</div><div><br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On 2012-11-11, at 9:48 AM, "Rick" &lt;<a href="mailto:rcudmore1@cogeco.ca">rcudmore1@cogeco.ca</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div>


<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)">
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
        {font-family:Helvetica;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin-top:0cm;
        margin-right:0cm;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0cm;
        font-size:10.0pt;
        font-family:Helvetica;
        color:#FFFFCC;
        mso-believe-normal-left:yes;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p
        {mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0cm;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0cm;
        font-size:10.0pt;
        font-family:Helvetica;
        color:#FFFFCC;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:Arial;
        color:black;
        font-weight:normal;
        font-style:normal;
        text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
<!--[if mso 9]-->
<style>
p.MsoNormal
        {margin-left:18.75pt;}
</style>
<!--[endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->



&lt;image001.gif&gt;

<div class="Section1">

<p><font size="2" color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;color:black">&nbsp;Whilst attempting to log onto the
Astromart site I was informed my account had expired. I thought it was a
one-time set up fee of $15, now apparently it\u2019s annually. I didn\u2019t
register to buy/sell on the site.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p><font size="2" color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;color:black">Has anyone else experienced this issue, I can
continue without the annual fee but cannot see the main details if interested
in an item as you have to be logged in.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

<p><font size="2" color="black" face="Arial"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial;color:black">Rick<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>

</div>




</div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>