<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class='hmmessage'><div dir='ltr'>I'm feeling very guilty about&nbsp;not volunteering fro Astrocats&nbsp;but have a committment for that weekend (in fact that whole week)&nbsp;that&nbsp;was made at least one year ago.&nbsp;&nbsp;Althgough I've tried it is simply not possible to change&nbsp;the date for that committment!<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Bob<br>&nbsp;<BR><div><div id="SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div>&gt; Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 20:52:58 -0400<br>&gt; To: astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br>&gt; From: astronomer@cogeco.ca<br>&gt; Subject: RASC Hamilton Apologies - lost my cool<br>&gt; <br>&gt; For those of you kind folks who are volunteering your time for <br>&gt; AstroCATS, my sincere apologies for losing my cool with President <br>&gt; Andy at the meeting tonight. As originator of the idea for a Hamilton <br>&gt; astronomy swap meet/sale/conference a few years ago, I've felt a <br>&gt; great degree of personal "ownership" around the evolving event, and <br>&gt; failed to remember that my opinion really doesnt matter much in the <br>&gt; big scheme of things. I do appreciate and recognize the hard work <br>&gt; going into it by so many of you.<br>&gt; I hope other folks step up in the coming days to volunteer a few <br>&gt; short hours at the event, as it is very short-staffed.<br>&gt; And to the Barton's - thanks for bringing the tasty cookies!<br>&gt; Best wishes,<br>&gt; Colin<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; astronomers mailing list<br>&gt; astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br>&gt; http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca<br></div>                                        </div></body>
</html>