<html><head></head><body data-blackberry-caret-color="#00a8df" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: initial;"><div id="BB10_response_div" style="width: 100%; font-size: initial; font-family: Calibri, 'Slate Pro', sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); text-align: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Just take care of yourself and we'll catch up when we catch up.&nbsp;</div>                                                                                                                                     <div id="response_div_spacer" style="width: 100%; font-size: initial; font-family: Calibri, 'Slate Pro', sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); text-align: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="display:initial"></div>                                                                                                                                     <div id="_signaturePlaceholder" style="font-size: initial; font-family: Calibri, 'Slate Pro', sans-serif; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); text-align: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Ken Knoflook <br>Sent from my BlackBerry Z10.</div>                                                                                                                                                                                        <table width="100%" style="background-color:white;border-spacing:0px;"> <tbody><tr><td id="_persistentHeaderContainer" colspan="2" style="font-size: initial; text-align: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">                                              <div id="_persistentHeader" style="border-style: solid none none; border-top-color: rgb(181, 196, 223); border-top-width: 1pt; padding: 3pt 0in 0in; font-family: Tahoma, 'BB Alpha Sans', 'Slate Pro'; font-size: 10pt;">  <div><b>From: </b>Roger Hill</div><div><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, June 1, 2013 1:22 PM</div><div><b>To: </b>astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</div><div><b>Reply To: </b>astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</div><div><b>Subject: </b>RASC Hamilton NOVA postponed again...</div></div></td></tr></tbody></table><div id="_persistentHeaderEnd" style="border-style: solid none none; border-top-color: rgb(186, 188, 209); border-top-width: 1pt; font-size: initial; text-align: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"></div><br><div id="_originalContent" style="">I'm now on twice daily doses of intravenous antibiotics, and while they are helping, I expect to be on them into the middle of the week.  At the moment, I will NOT be able to have the final NOVA session this week, even my attendance at the general meeting on Thursday is in question.<br><br>I'm not even sure if I'll have the energy to put Orbit together.<br><br>However, NOVA is very definitely postponed.  Once I'm sure rhat I have recovered, then I'll be in touch and we can reschedule it.<br><br>My apologies to all,<br><br>Roger<br><br>Sent from my iPhone.<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>astronomers mailing list<br>astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca<br></div></body></html>