<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>No apologies necessary Roger, health, family, work and then hobbies. &nbsp;Get well soon.<br><br><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Have a great day</div><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; "><br></div><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); "><span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Andy Blanchard</span><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-465-2031H</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-847-7777B</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-330-5626C</div></div></div><div><br>On 2013-06-01, at 1:22 PM, "Roger Hill" &lt;<a href="mailto:Roger.Hill@hiteach.net">Roger.Hill@hiteach.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>I'm now on twice daily doses of intravenous antibiotics, and while they are helping, I expect to be on them into the middle of the week. &nbsp;At the moment, I will NOT be able to have the final NOVA session this week, even my attendance at the general meeting on Thursday is in question.</span><br><span></span><br><span>I'm not even sure if I'll have the energy to put Orbit together.</span><br><span></span><br><span>However, NOVA is very definitely postponed. &nbsp;Once I'm sure rhat I have recovered, then I'll be in touch and we can reschedule it.</span><br><span></span><br><span>My apologies to all,</span><br><span></span><br><span>Roger</span><br><span></span><br><span>Sent from my iPhone.</span><br><span></span><br><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>