<DIV>&nbsp; 
<DIV align=left>&nbsp;Thanks Gary,&nbsp; I didn't think the club had those items for lone, I was hoping a member would be able to accommodate&nbsp;me.&nbsp;</DIV>--<BR signature="separator">
<DIV>Sincerely</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Byron Thorson&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV><SPAN>On 06/25/13, <B class=name>Gary Bennett </B>&lt;gary@bendun.net&gt; wrote:</SPAN> 
<BLOCKQUOTE class=iwcQuote style="PADDING-LEFT: 13px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #00f 1px solid" cite=mid:015a01ce7215$5c8ce3e0$15a6aba0$@net type="cite">
<DIV class="mimepart text html"><SPAN xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml">
<P>
<META name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)">
<STYLE><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Tahoma;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></STYLE>

<TABLE>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD lang=EN-CA vlink="purple" link="blue">
<P>
<DIV class=WordSection1>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d">Hi Byron,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d">We dont have those items to lend out. We do have telescopes available and each has 1 or 2 eyepieces for each scope but we cant separate the &nbsp;eyepiece(s) from the telescope. They arent much good without the eyepieces.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d">Gary Bennett<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d">http://bendun.net/<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d">http://photos.bendun.net/</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; COLOR: #1f497d"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></P>
<DIV style="BORDER-TOP: #b5c4df 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm">
<P class=MsoNormal><B><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sans-serif'">From:</SPAN></B><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sans-serif'"> astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca [mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca] <B>On Behalf Of </B>ERIN THORSON<br /><B>Sent:</B> June-25-13 9:42 PM<br /><B>To:</B> astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br /><B>Subject:</B> RASC Hamilton Looking to borrow...<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV><P class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></P>
<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal>Hello everyone&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></P></DIV><DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></P></DIV><DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I realize this is kind of last minute.&nbsp; I am heading up to my cottage Thursday night for a week and i'm looking to borrow a&nbsp;few telescope accessories.&nbsp; I will claim full responsibility for the items in question.&nbsp; I'm hoping to get my hands on a 2" 2x Barlow as my only eyepiece is a 2"&nbsp; 28mm. I would also like to get my hands on a&nbsp;planetary eyepiece&nbsp;I'm not picky as to the size&nbsp; 2" or 1 1/4" as I&nbsp;have a&nbsp;step down adapter.&nbsp; I can come&nbsp; to pick up the items at any time, or I can pass by the observatory Thursday night on my way out. Happy stargazing.<o:p></o:p></P></DIV><DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></P></DIV><DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></P></DIV><DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal>Byron Thorson&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></P></DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></SPAN></P></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>