<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Inappropriate question to send as a reply all.<div><br><div><div>On 2013-08-05, at 7:52 PM, Andy Blanchard <<a href="mailto:atacamandy@hotmail.ca">atacamandy@hotmail.ca</a>> wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite"><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><div dir="auto"><div>Will you take a charitable receipt from the club. <br><br>Sent from my iPhone</div><div><br>On 2013-08-05, at 7:31 PM, "Greg Stopelli" <<a href="mailto:gstopelli@hotmail.com">gstopelli@hotmail.com</a>> wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite">
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
<div dir="ltr">Hello all,<div><br></div><div>I wanted to send out an email to the club before I posted this in Kijiji to see if anyone was interested....</div><div><br></div><div>10" Dobsonian telescope. Hand made (not by me but a friend from a former club). Scope is in good shape and works well but I have upgraded to a bigger scope (go figure) and now this one needs a new home. The mirror is Orion glass as is the secondary. Helical focuser and it comes with a telrad. I have attached pics of the scope.</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to get $350 out of it.</div><div><br></div><div>If anyone has any questions, needs any futher information or would like to see the scope please let me know through email at <a href="mailto:gstopelli@hotmail.com">gstopelli@hotmail.com</a> or on my cell at 416-823-8145. Thanks very much....</div><div><br></div><div>Greg</div><div><br></div><div><div style="display: inline-block"><!--tmpl() _65--><span applecontenteditable="true"> </span><div style="display: inline-block" contenteditable="false" class="inlineImage" initheight="392" initwidth="294"><scope.jpg></div><span applecontenteditable="true"> </span><!--/tmpl--></div><span style="font-size: 12pt;"> </span></div><div style="display: inline-block"><!--tmpl() _65--><span applecontenteditable="true"> </span><div style="display: inline-block" contenteditable="false" class="inlineImage" initheight="392" initwidth="522"><scope back end.jpg></div><span applecontenteditable="true"> </span><!--/tmpl--></div><div style="display: inline-block"><!--tmpl() _65--><span applecontenteditable="true"><br></span><div style="display: inline-block" contenteditable="false" class="inlineImage" initheight="392" initwidth="522"><scope inside.jpg></div><span applecontenteditable="true"> </span><!--/tmpl--></div> </div>
</blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br></blockquote></div><span><Mail Attachment.txt></span>_______________________________________________<br>astronomers mailing list<br><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca<br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>