Didn&#39;t realize it was starfest this weekend<br><br>On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, Andy Blanchard &lt;<a href="mailto:atacamandy@hotmail.ca">atacamandy@hotmail.ca</a>&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; Jason I am at Starfest like a lot of us this week.<br>
&gt;<br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt;<br>&gt; On 2013-08-07, at 10:25 PM, &quot;Jason Blane&quot; &lt;<a href="mailto:jblane1000@gmail.com">jblane1000@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Hi everyone<br>&gt;&gt;<br>
&gt;&gt; I would like to head up to the observatory this Saturday to do the usual mowing of the lawn and general yard work, would also like to cut back a lot of the brush and small trees that sometimes overgrow the driveway entrance to the grounds, for this and some other projects I would like to ask for some help if you have an hour or two you can spare and small chainsaws or tree pruners I will be heading up for about 10:30 am. Please let me know if you can make it up.<br>
&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Thank you<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Jason Blane<br>&gt;&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt;&gt; astronomers mailing list<br>&gt;&gt; <a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
&gt;&gt; <a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; astronomers mailing list<br>&gt; <a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>&gt; <a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
&gt;