<html>
<body>
Hey guys - thanks to both Bob and Jason for doing an amazing job of
removing branches and trees blocking the driveway access, garden cleanup
and some mowing. I did some more mowing again today, and picked up
parts for the Ryobi weedwacker. I did get it going for a while, but a
couple bits needed to be replaced. Cleared out a whole bunch of the front
lawn, and you can even see the stop sign from down the street now
;-)<br>
Thanks again.<br>
Hope the rest of you enjoyed Starfest or Perseids!<br>
Cheers<br>
Colin<br><br>
At 12:44 PM 08/08/2013, Bob Prociuk wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">Content-Type:
multipart/alternative;<br>
<x-tab> </x-tab>
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0037_01CE9435.0DCA43A0"<br>
Content-Language: en-ca<br><br>
Should be able to make it up for a couple of hours.<br>
<br>
Bob<br>
<br>
<b>From:</b> astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca
[<a href="mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca" eudora="autourl">
mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Jason
Blane<br>
<b>Sent:</b> August-07-13 10:25 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> RASC Everyone<br>
<b>Subject:</b> RASC Hamilton work at the observatory<br>
<br>
Hi everyone<br><br>
I would like to head up to the observatory this Saturday to do the usual
mowing of the lawn and general yard work, would also like to cut
back a lot of the brush and small trees that sometimes overgrow the
driveway entrance to the grounds, for this and some other projects I
would like to ask for some help if you have an hour or two you can
spare and small chainsaws or tree pruners I will be heading up for about
10:30 am. Please let me know if you can make it up.<br><br>
Thank you<br><br>
Jason Blane <br>
_______________________________________________<br>
astronomers mailing list<br>
astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" eudora="autourl">
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a>
</blockquote></body>
</html>