<div><div>We can help out!!!</div><div><br/></div><div><font style="color:#333333"><i>Connected by Motorola</i></font></div></div><br><br>John Pataracchia <jfp@cogeco.ca> wrote:<br><br><div dir="ltr">I and my club will be attending with Cathedral High School's 12" LX90 scope. I'd appreciate any assistance setting it up for optimal performance as this will essentially be our first time.</div>
<div class="gmail_extra"><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM, <a href="mailto:supergiant2003@hotmail.com">supergiant2003@hotmail.com</a> <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:supergiant2003@hotmail.com" target="_blank">supergiant2003@hotmail.com</a>></span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div><div></div><div>Hello all</div><div>This Wednesday October 9,2013 is our first public stargazing night. As an added bonus we are having a scouting group attend as well . They will be arriving at 6:30pm and I am looking for several volunteers to help....preferably bringing a telescope as well.</div>
<div>If you can help out please let me know. Was will be meeting at the observatory at 6:00 to set up....</div><div><br></div><div>See you all Wednesday night</div><div>Gary Colwell</div><div><br></div><div><font style="color:#333333"><i> by Motorola</i></font></div>
</div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
astronomers mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>