<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
<STYLE><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></STYLE>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 10.00.9200.16686"></HEAD>
<BODY id=MailContainerBody class=hmmessage
style="PADDING-TOP: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px" leftMargin=0
topMargin=0 CanvasTabStop="true" name="Compose message area">
<DIV>Thanks for the information.</DIV>
<DIV>My son Ishan is wishing to attend this.</DIV>
<DIV>Can he arrive early at 6.30 and help to set up. (no telescope)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Naren</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV><FONT size=3 face=Calibri></FONT><BR></DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style="font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A
title=dr_d_a_galbraith@hotmail.com
href="mailto:dr_d_a_galbraith@hotmail.com">David Galbraith</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Monday, October 07, 2013 4:22 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca
href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: RASC Hamilton Wed night observing</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV dir=ltr>Thanks Gary,<BR> <BR>I'm hoping to attend; will bring along my
8" newt and 5" Mead spot mak and see which is working better :) <BR><BR>with
best wishes,<BR><BR>- David<BR> <BR><BR> <BR>
<DIV>
<HR id=stopSpelling>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 12:13:40 -0400<BR>From: <A
href="mailto:supergiant2003@hotmail.com">supergiant2003@hotmail.com</A><BR>To:
<A
href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</A><BR>Subject:
RASC Hamilton Wed night observing<BR><BR>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Hello all</DIV>
<DIV>This Wednesday October 9,2013 is our first public stargazing night. As an
added bonus we are having a scouting group attend as well . They will be
arriving at 6:30pm and I am looking for several volunteers to help....preferably
bringing a telescope as well.</DIV>
<DIV>If you can help out please let me know. Was will be meeting at the
observatory at 6:00 to set up....</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>See you all Wednesday night</DIV>
<DIV>Gary Colwell</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="COLOR: rgb(51,51,51)"><I>by
Motorola</I></FONT></DIV></DIV><BR>_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
<P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>astronomers mailing
list<BR>astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<BR>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca<BR></BODY></HTML>