<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Well I am ready to pour concrete for my observatory in my backyard, this Friday. The plan is to pour around 11pm and have a BQQ 5:30. I have a few helpers already but I would like at least three more volunteers if possible. Basically if you have a pair of rubber boots and a hoe you are qualified. I will provide the food and liquids for the day. </div><div><br></div><div>Please let me know if you are available to help. This can be a bit strenuous so be fore warned.<br><br><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Have a great day</div><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; "><br></div><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); "><span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Andy Blanchard</span><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">289-337-6766H</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-847-7777B</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-330-5626C</div></div></div></body></html>