<div dir="ltr">Dear Naren,<div><br></div><div style>I am currently finishing medical school at McMaster. So while I won&#39;t be able to comment much on the Astronomy program I would be happy to answer any of Acharya&#39;s questions about McMaster in general. My undergrad was at Western and they have a great physics program too - if he&#39;s interested.</div>
<div style><br></div><div style>Good luck,</div><div style>Joe</div><div style>289-684-5109</div></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Naren &amp; Trupti Acharya <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a href="mailto:ncacharya@hotmail.com" target="_blank">ncacharya@hotmail.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>







<div lang="EN-CA" style="PADDING-TOP:15px;PADDING-LEFT:10px;PADDING-RIGHT:10px" link="blue" vlink="purple" name="Compose message area">
<div><font face="Calibri">Dear members,</font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri"></font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri">My son Ishan Acharya is in grade 12 and is in process of 
University applications. He is mainly interested in Astronomy / Astrophysics and 
want to pursue in this field.This program is available at 3 main places, U 
of T, McMaster &amp; Waterloo. I guess many of you might haveexperience 
with these universities especiallyfor this program and can suggest the 
right place for Astronomy.</font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri">Your suggestions &amp; advises will be highly 
appreciated.</font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri"></font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri">Thanks</font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri">Naren</font></div>
<div><font face="Calibri"><a href="tel:289-429-1096" value="+12894291096" target="_blank">289-429-1096</a></font></div></div>
<br>_______________________________________________<br>
astronomers mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br><br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr">Joseph Margolick, B.A (Hons)<div>MD Candidate &#39;14</div><div>Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine</div><div>McMaster University</div></div>

</div>