<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>All of the money is being refunded. I will look forward to seeing you at the BBQ. <br><br><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Have a great day</div><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; "><br></div><div style="font-size: medium; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469); "><span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">Andy Blanchard</span><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">289-337-6766H</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-847-7777B</div><div style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; ">905-330-5626C</div></div></div><div><br>On Jun 14, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Ev Rilett <<a href="mailto:egrilett@gmail.com">egrilett@gmail.com</a>> wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type="cite"><div><div dir="ltr"><div>Hi Andy, I'd love to come and I hope more people are willing to come out. I would bring my guitar in case of clouds. I hate saying this, but as I'm unemployed and money is an object to me, I have to ask about the $50 I gave Gary. For me to bring something will cost me another ~$20 which I don't have. I want to bring something but my monthly allowance is very small. Practically non-existent. I have to prioritize every penny. Could you please let me know about the 50 so I can make a decision.<br>
<br></div>I'm really sorry to have to ask this. ;-( Ev<br></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Andy Blanchard <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:atacamandy@gmail.com" target="_blank">atacamandy@gmail.com</a>></span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir="auto"><div>We have changed the venue for this years banquet, to our home in North Burlington. Andria and I will provide the home-made burgers on the BBQ. The club will provide the water and soda. You will provide a pot-luck item, and the BYOB. </div>
<div><br></div><div>The date is Saturday, June 21st 6 pm till when ever. This is a RSVP event, which will allow me to have enough meat and buns on hand. So please email me at <a href="mailto:ablanchard@cogeco.ca" target="_blank">ablanchard@cogeco.ca</a> if you plan on attending.</div>
<div><br></div><div>Our speak will be Dave McCarter of the London Centre, who will be regaling us on his observing trip last winter in the Southern Hemisphere. Also this is our annual awards night when members receive their stars. </div>
<div><br></div><div>Bring a dish, a chair, bug repellant and your telescopes if its clear.<br><br><div style="font-size:medium">Have a great day</div><span class="HOEnZb"><font color="#888888"><div style="font-size:medium">
<br></div><div style="font-size:medium"><span>Andy Blanchard</span><div>289-337-6766H</div><div>905-847-7777B</div><div>905-330-5626C</div></div></font></span></div></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
Announce mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Announce@hamiltonrasc.ca">Announce@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/announce_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br><br clear="all"><br>-- <br>Take care & Clear Skies<br>Ev
</div>
</div></blockquote><blockquote type="cite"><div><span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>astronomers mailing list</span><br><span><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br><span><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a></span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>