<div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif">Hey Bill, yes I would like to get a calendar at the Nov 6 meeting. I will bring the payment (cash) with me.</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif">Thx Bill</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:comic sans ms,sans-serif">John Ramberg\u200b</div></div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Mark Kaye <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:mark.kaye@sympatico.ca" target="_blank">mark.kaye@sympatico.ca</a>></span> wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><p dir="ltr"> I would like two calendars, please.<br>
Clear skies! <br>
MK<br>
<a href="http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm" target="_blank">http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm</a></p>
<br><br>---- Sue and Bill wrote ----<div class="HOEnZb"><div class="h5"><br><br>Hi All,<br><br>Please let me know if you would like the <a href="tel:2015" target="_blank">2015</a> Observer's Calendar. I will bring them and a few extra to the November monthly RASC Hamilton meeting next Thursday, November 6. The cost is $<a href="tel:15.00" target="_blank">15.00</a>. This is a savings of approximately $<a href="tel:7.00" target="_blank">7.00</a> compared to buying one yourself directly from the RASC National website. <br><br>They are a great deal and make a terrific Christmas present.<br><br>Let me know.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Bill<br><br><br><br>_______________________________________________<br>astronomers mailing list<br><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br><a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br><br></div></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
astronomers mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>