<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:Wingdings;
panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{mso-style-priority:99;
color:#0563C1;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{mso-style-priority:99;
color:#954F72;
text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoListParagraph, li.MsoListParagraph, div.MsoListParagraph
{mso-style-priority:34;
margin-top:0cm;
margin-right:0cm;
margin-bottom:0cm;
margin-left:36.0pt;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
span.EmailStyle18
{mso-style-type:personal;
font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle19
{mso-style-type:personal;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle20
{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
color:#5B9BD5;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;
font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
{mso-list-id:1897083824;
mso-list-type:hybrid;
mso-list-template-ids:727201686 412765978 269025283 269025285 269025281 269025283 269025285 269025281 269025283 269025285;}
@list l0:level1
{mso-level-start-at:416;
mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:-;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
@list l0:level2
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:o;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New";}
@list l0:level3
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:\F0A7;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:Wingdings;}
@list l0:level4
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:\F0B7;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:Symbol;}
@list l0:level5
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:o;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New";}
@list l0:level6
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:\F0A7;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:Wingdings;}
@list l0:level7
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:\F0B7;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:Symbol;}
@list l0:level8
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:o;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New";}
@list l0:level9
{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
mso-level-text:\F0A7;
mso-level-tab-stop:none;
mso-level-number-position:left;
text-indent:-18.0pt;
font-family:Wingdings;}
ol
{margin-bottom:0cm;}
ul
{margin-bottom:0cm;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=EN-CA link="#0563C1" vlink="#954F72"><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'>Thanks everyone for their input.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'>Gary, I restarted everything this morning and enabled wifi, opened TheSkyX and started up the mount. The connection worked the first time. I was able to slew to many object without issue. I was advised years ago to turn off wifi so the laptop couldn’t receive updates with observing/imaging. Good piece of advice.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'>I then parked the mount and disconnected the link and tried to reconnect. This produce a few errors. I then tried connecting using ECU6, that didn’t work either. So I shut it all down and restarted only this time before I connected I moved the mount from its parked position to Vega. I then connected and everything worked. I tried this a couple more times and that seems to be the answer. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'>For anyone who uses ECU6, in the full down menu which telescope do you select as Skywatcher is not listed. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'>The connection through EQMOD will be the next step.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'>Rick<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><a name="_MailEndCompose"><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#5B9BD5'><o:p> </o:p></span></a></p><div><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=MsoNormal><b><span lang=EN-US style='mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>From:</span></b><span lang=EN-US style='mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'> astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Gary Bennett<br><b>Sent:</b> November 2, 2014 8:33 AM<br><b>To:</b> astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: RASC Hamilton Laptop Won't Talk to Mount<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Hi Rick,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Enjoy the ride! Here are some of my standard “TIPS”:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-top:12.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Windows versions past win98 will always need internet access whenever you plug in any USB device for the 1<sup>st</sup> time. Even if the device came with a installation CD and drivers, Windows will not be happy until it can connect to the internet and check for its own drivers. Before heading out, always plug in your new gadget while you still have internet. You only need to do that the 1<sup>st</sup> time.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Serial Ports: What COM Port is Windows using? Telescope mounts of all brands use Serial connections and mount control software (TheSky 6/X, et al) needs to know which COM Port to use. You can find that information from … Control Panel/Device Manager…. And look for “Ports COM-LPT” . TIPS: <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>The COM Port that Windows assigns might be different the next time you plug in those serial devices. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>If you have more than 1 device (for example, a GPS unit )that needs a COM Port, PLUG THEM IN 1 AT A TIME. Otherwise you won’t know which is which.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>The most popular way, BY FAR, to do computer control using EQ6 Pro mount is:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Install ASCOM<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Install EQMOD<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Ditch the hand controller and buy:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:108.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level3 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:Wingdings;color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>§<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>A EQDIR cable (available at KW Telescope). I believe your mount uses the original 9-pin DB9 version. New models use a RJ45 (Ethernet) cable. You can get either version at KW Telescope. You can also make your own cable combined with a standard USB Serial Adapter. The purchased version has that USB adapter built in (FDIC).<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:108.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level3 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:Wingdings;color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>§<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Game Pad (to slew the telescope during alignment) – Wireless ones can be “fickle” and I preferred the USB corded version (works every time)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>If you have the GPS unit (yes, much easier) it probably came with another cable attachment with a USB plug and this will connect to your computer (another COM Port situation) and this is how EQMOD will get time and position intel.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>For your planetarium software (TheSky6/X or whatever) you will select EQMOD as your “mount” and in the settings you need to tell it what COM Port to use.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Plenty of EQMOD information available on-line<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>With all of those USB devices, <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>use a Powered HUB – you can buy a 12V version from Kendrick. The powered Hub goes on the mount, NOT at your computer.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>“Active USB” extension cables are a MUST.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>If you are “in-the-field” running off battery, ditch the “power tank” and get a big-ass car/marine battery (and a “smart charger”). <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>If you have AC power nearby, get a big DC power supply like this one:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-left:36.0pt'><a href="http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MW-High-Quality-13-5V-26-6A-360W-DC-Regulated-Switching-Power-Supply-/140574040105?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20badda029">http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MW-High-Quality-13-5V-26-6A-360W-DC-Regulated-Switching-Power-Supply-/140574040105?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20badda029</a><span style='color:#1F497D'> <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>-<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>When running from a battery, avoid AC-DC Inverters. They are horribly inefficient and require extra cords that will snag your vital bits. All of the devices you are using need DC power so there is no point to converting DC to AC and then back to DC again. Find DC Power supplies:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>EBay/Amazon will get you a laptop adapter that runs from 12V<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>Same with DSLR camera adapters<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoListParagraph style='margin-left:72.0pt;text-indent:-18.0pt;mso-list:l0 level2 lfo2'><![if !supportLists]><span style='font-family:"Courier New";color:#1F497D'><span style='mso-list:Ignore'>o<span style='font:7.0pt "Times New Roman"'> </span></span></span><![endif]><span style='color:#1F497D'>USB Hub – Kendrick makes one that runs from 12V<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'>Enjoy the ride!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><div><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Gary Bennett<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><a href="http://bendun.net/"><span style='color:blue;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>http://bendun.net/</span></a><span style='color:#1F497D;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><a href="http://photos.bendun.net/"><span style='color:blue;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>http://photos.bendun.net/</span></a><span style='font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#1F497D;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><div><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm 0cm 0cm'><p class=MsoNormal><b><span lang=EN-US style='mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>From:</span></b><span lang=EN-US style='mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'> astronomers [<a href="mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca">mailto:astronomers-bounces@hamiltonrasc.ca</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Rick Cudmore<br><b>Sent:</b> November 1, 2014 2:50 PM<br><b>To:</b> <a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br><b>Subject:</b> RASC Hamilton Laptop Won't Talk to Mount<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Hi Everyone,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I have spent the last three hours trying to get two different programs to connect to my mount and need some help.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I have a Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro mount, Synscan is version 3.35. Computer uses Windows 7 and I have ECU version 6.0L and TheSkyX version 10.2.0. I’m using a USB connection from the laptop to a RS232 to the hand controller. (If this worked I was going to buy a EQDIR USB2EQ6 cable and bypass the hand controller.)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I tried connecting with ECU first as I thought it would be the easiest. In the dropdown menu Skywatcher is not listed and on the forums it was suggested to use Celestron. That is not easy as it doesn’t really state Celestron in the menu. I selected various options and I got connection errors.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I tried TheSkyX next and the dropdown box doesn’t have Skywatcher again and it was suggested to use Celestron 8i. That didn’t work so I tried Orion and the dropdown states any mount using the Synscan controller. That didn’t work either.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I tried connecting with EQMOD and Ascom and that received conflicting errors. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Could it be the USB to RS232 cable? It is almost 8 years old.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>If anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would like to hear them.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Regards,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p> </o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Rick<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>