<div dir="ltr">Gary, Those are great shots...wish I could have been there with you. Ed</div><div class="gmail_extra"><br><div class="gmail_quote">On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 3:47 AM, Gary Colwell <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:supergiant2003@hotmail.com" target="_blank">supergiant2003@hotmail.com</a>></span> wrote:<br><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div lang="EN-CA" link="blue" vlink="purple"><div><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#1f497d"><u></u> <u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#1f497d">Using the 14\u201d\u2026.<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal">Well as fate would have it I could not get my webcam to work\u2026.so I had to use my Canon 60D to take single shots\u2026and the clouds rolled in before I got a chance to take a pic of all three shadows\u2026.the Picture I do have is of a double shadow on top of each other of Callisto and Io at 12;50 AM!!!!!!....see attached pic from Starry night to compare with Wide Shot!...then it clouded over\u2026%^%$#@!!!<u></u><u></u></p><p class="MsoNormal">Poor quality images\u2026\u2026but it was beautiful to see visually in the 16\u201d<u></u><u></u></p><p class="MsoNormal"><u></u> <u></u></p><p class="MsoNormal"><span><u></u> <u></u></span></p><p class="MsoNormal"><u></u> <u></u></p></div></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
astronomers mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>