<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">Thanks Klaas,<div><br></div><div>I did indeed have some heater pads on the go.... just not all that effective in a pair of fingerless gloves....:-)</div><div><br></div><div>sb</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br><div><div>On Feb 20, 2015, at 10:48 PM, Klaas Dekens &lt;<a href="mailto:kdekens@gmail.com">kdekens@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite"><p>Thanks some of us work electrical I shared your picture and 3 people like your shot take care stay warm theres glove heater pads to help out.</p>
<div class="gmail_quote">On Feb 19, 2015 8:27 PM, "Scott Barrie" &lt;<a href="mailto:barrie_62@sympatico.ca">barrie_62@sympatico.ca</a>&gt; wrote:<br type="attribution"><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div style="word-wrap:break-word"><div><br></div><div>I braved the cold tonight to try and get a shot of the new moon. Had just about given up - thinking I must have had the wrong night - when I spotted it, a little lower than I anticipated. Managed to get a few shots.&nbsp; Too darn cold to stay out very long.</div><div><br></div><div>Scott Barrie</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><span>&lt;New moon and wires wide 2-6538.jpg&gt;</span><span>&lt;New moon near wires 2-6544.jpg&gt;</span></div></div><br>_______________________________________________<br>
astronomers mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<a href="http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca" target="_blank">http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>
<br></blockquote></div>
_______________________________________________<br>astronomers mailing list<br><a href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</a><br>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca<br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>