<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>It's tricky, for sure.&nbsp; Some folks can focus first on their finger 
placed about 12" from their eyes, while in front of the images you want to fuse. 
Then, maintain that focus and take your finger away.&nbsp; That should get you 
started.&nbsp; Holding that same focus is the trickiest part though.&nbsp; Good 
luck.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Eric</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE 
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV 
  style="FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> 
  <A title=mark.kaye@sympatico.ca href="mailto:mark.kaye@sympatico.ca">Mark 
  Kaye</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca 
  href="mailto:astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca">astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca</A> 
  </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, April 05, 2015 1:53 
PM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: RASC Hamilton Lunar 
  impacts...</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT size=3>At 12:41 05/04/2015, you wrote:<BR>
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=cite cite="" type="cite">Thanks, Roger.&nbsp; 
    <BR>&nbsp;<BR>If anyone is interested, these two images can be free-fused to 
    reveal a 3-D impression. </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; 
  Interesting!&nbsp; I used to be able to free fuse images easily.&nbsp; But I 
  have not tried since I am forced to wear reading glasses to see anything with 
  in half a metre to be in focus.&nbsp; When I have my glasses on, I cannot get 
  the images to free fuse at all.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; I cannot get any of my 
  computers to play the video either.&nbsp; Something is blocking them from 
  coming through, have not figured out what yet.<BR><X-SIGSEP>
  <P></X-SIGSEP>&nbsp;&nbsp; Clear 
  skies<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
  MK<BR><BR>The Observatory by the Lake<BR><A 
  href="http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm" 
  eudora="autourl">http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm</A> 
  <P>
  <HR>

  <P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>astronomers mailing 
  list<BR>astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca<BR>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>