<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"></head><body ><div>Someone emailed me</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><div style="font-size:9px;color:#575757">Sent from Samsung Mobile</div></div><br><br><div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Elena Baldwin <elenambaldwin@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:05-04-2015 3:23 PM (GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: astronomers@hamiltonrasc.ca </div><div>Subject: RASC Hamilton 650x Telescope For Sale </div><div><br></div><div dir="ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>My name is Elena Baldwin and I am on the email list. My family and I have attended a few star gazing evenings out at your site and enjoyed it very much. We purchased a telescope a few years ago but it has been sitting with not much use and only actually used twice. A shame - I know. During my spring cleaning, I thought that maybe someone else might get more use and enjoyment out of it than our busy family is right now. </div><div><br></div><div>It is an orbit or 675x Digital Video Telescope Set (includes electronic video eyepiece, digital camera adapter, 5.5 portable black & white tv monitor with am/fm radio & 3 way power).</div><div><br></div><div>I am asking $150. </div><div><br></div><div>Please email if interested</div><div><br></div><div><a href="mailto:elenamabaldwin@gmail.com" target="_blank">elenamabaldwin@gmail.com</a></div><div><br></div><div>Thank you.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
</body>