<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<body class='hmmessage'><div dir='ltr'>
Didn't see this until a few minutes ago and the sun was down, but it was still pretty bright out. Sadly, my eyeballs must be Mark III editions, I needed a little optical assistance to find Jupiter.<br><br><div><div id="SkyDrivePlaceholder"></div>&gt; Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:25:59 -0400<br>&gt; From: mark.kaye@sympatico.ca<br>&gt; To: members@hamiltonrasc.ca<br>&gt; Subject: RASC Hamilton - Members Only Triple Play<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt;     Hello everyone.  I can find the Moon and Venus without any trouble <br>&gt; and with careful scanning, Jupiter is a very difficult target three <br>&gt; degrees south of the Moon.  This is without optical aid.  All are easy <br>&gt; targets in 7*50 binoculars.  I found Jupiter first without knowing where <br>&gt; exactly to look, then verified with the binoculars.<br>&gt;     So get out there and give it a try before the Sun goes down and test <br>&gt; those Mark I eyeballs!<br>&gt; <br>&gt; -- <br>&gt;     Clear Skies!<br>&gt;                 MK<br>&gt; <br>&gt; http://www3.sympatico.ca/mark.kaye/index.htm<br>&gt; <br>&gt; <br>&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; members mailing list<br>&gt; members@hamiltonrasc.ca<br>&gt; http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca<br></div>                                    </div></body>
</html>