<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=EN-CA link=blue vlink=purple><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Hello All,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>This Saturday evening the club is holding a special observing night for a group of cubs at their Mt. Nemo Scout Camp ground. ( Walkers line and 2<sup>nd</sup> Sideroad)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>We are doing a program with them from 9:30 &#8211; 3:00pm then setting up scopes when it gets dark for them to have a look at the moon among other things<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>I need volunteers to set up scopes in the evening&#8230;.I you would like to arrive around 5:00 to set up we will be provided with dinner prior to the observing<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Please let me know if you can join us&#8230;.( and if you aren&#8217;t helping out at the work party on Saturday&#8230;you are also welcome to join us for the days activities..it should be a lot of fun<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Let me know if You can help<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>My email is&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="mailto:supergiant2003@hotmail.com">supergiant2003@hotmail.com</a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Here is an excerpt of&nbsp; some correspondence for the weekend<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Hi Gary,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Attached are two pictures as promised on the phone. The img&#8217;s are photos of the place we will probably have for Astronomy.&nbsp; Open, grassy field, tables,&nbsp; bush on one side, cabin. That cabin has a small veranda if we need some rain protection.&nbsp; POP is 40% on Saturday.&nbsp;&nbsp; The other is a map of Camp Nemo.&nbsp; Harvester is where I believe we are doing our event. It is centre bottom on the map.&nbsp;&nbsp; There is room for a vehicle or two. If need be there is a parking lot a bit east of it.&nbsp; Our camping place is called BP Lodge, slightly right of centre. You would probably see a bunch of tents there, my lime green one among them.&nbsp; We will have the BP Lodge to ourselves. There is power, water, bathrooms, kitchen. etc.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>&nbsp;&nbsp; A few of your telescopes would be welcome. I will have a few too, mostly cheap.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Cubs have brought in half a dozen plastic coffee tubs.&nbsp;&nbsp; We can punch out the constellations and have the Cubs identify them from the planispheres.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>I will bring the big tarp and felt pens to mark stars on. It can be pegged on the grass and even used in the rain.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Your planispheres would be most welcome.&nbsp; I will try to get a few star charts printed up.&nbsp; Sky &amp; Telescope would have one with planets and the moon plotted(Hamilton, Saturday noon). I&#8217;ll email it if I can.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>If some of your colleagues could come in the evening, that would be great for our group.&nbsp;&nbsp; We could have your presentations and do the rest of Astronomy badge.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Below I have pasted my previous email suggestions.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Thanks a bunch for volunteering. The Cubs ate it up last time!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>regards<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:12.0pt;color:black;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Oldhathi (Terry)<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>