<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir="ltr">
<div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<span style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)"><span style="margin:0px">Hi all,</span></span></div>
<div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)"><span style="margin:0px"><br>
</span></div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)"><span style="margin:0px">This is a reminder for tonights meeting in which we will have </span>Paul D'Amelio from RASC Toronto Center who will give us a talk on the Dunlap Observatory
in Thornhill. See below for a synopsis of the talk and Paul's bio. Meeting invite is attached below synopsis and bio. Please try to attend at should be a very good talk. We hope to see you there....</div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)"><span style="margin:0px"><br>
</span></div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)">Synopsys</div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)">The presentation is a brief history of the DDO. The content is very similar to what we would communicate to our guests during the tours. In addition, I'll be playing a video of a virtual tour
that was filmed during the current pandemic. All told the presentation will last about 30 minutes.<br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)">
<div style="margin:0px"><br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Paul's Bio</div>
<div style="margin:0px">I've been a member of the RASC since the mid 1990's. My interest in Astronomy goes way back to the early 70's when I used to watch the Apollo Lunar landings on TV with my grandfather. I'm an active member of the RASC particularly with
the DDO team. What I truly enjoy is public outreach, setting up my telescope and treating members of the public to views of the universe. I'm married with four children and have many interests or what I like to call my ABC's...Astronomy, Baseball, Computers,
and Chess. At work I'm leading a team of Engineers that are concerned with transforming large monolithic applications to run as microservices leveraging Kubernetes technology in both public and private clouds. Let me know if you would like any additional
information! Have a great weekend and I'm looking forward to our meeting on Thursday!</div>
<span style="margin:0px"></span><br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px;font-size:12pt;background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255)">Greg Stopelli is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
<div style="margin:0px"><br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Topic: RASC Hamilton Centre weekly Zoom get together</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Time: Feb 4, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)</div>
<div style="margin:0px"><br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px"><b><u>Join Zoom Meeting</u></b></div>
<div style="margin:0px"><a href="https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87283812298?pwd=WGRpVE1KZ1d6MEpmWHVMVXArQ2V6dz09" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" data-auth="NotApplicable" style="margin:0px">https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87283812298?pwd=WGRpVE1KZ1d6MEpmWHVMVXArQ2V6dz09</a></div>
<div style="margin:0px"><br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Meeting ID: 872 8381 2298</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Passcode: 476910</div>
<div style="margin:0px">One tap mobile</div>
<div style="margin:0px">+15873281099,,87283812298#,,,,*476910# Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px">+16473744685,,87283812298#,,,,*476910# Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px"><br>
</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Dial by your location</div>
<div style="margin:0px"> +1 587 328 1099 Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px"> +1 647 374 4685 Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px"> +1 647 558 0588 Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px"> +1 778 907 2071 Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px"> +1 204 272 7920 Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px"> +1 438 809 7799 Canada</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Meeting ID: 872 8381 2298</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Passcode: 476910</div>
<div style="margin:0px">Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc90elNI</div>
<div style="margin:0px"><br>
</div>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>