<html><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto">I\u2019ll take one<br><br><div dir="ltr"><div>Have a great day</div><div><br></div>Andrew (Andy) Blanchard<div>905-330-5626 (Cell)</div><div>905-469-2400 (Office)</div><div>905-469-0513 (Fax)</div></div><div dir="ltr"><br><blockquote type="cite">On Jan 4, 2023, at 3:30 PM, Victor Abraham <victor.abraham77@gmail.com> wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type="cite"><div dir="ltr">\ufeff<div dir="ltr">Calling on orders for the RASC Observer's Calendar!<div><br></div><div>Created by RASC members, the Observer's Calendar features a spectacular array of Astro-images taken by amateur astronomers, with an informative caption accompanying every photograph.<br>Designed with the observer in mind, the calendar contains comprehensive astronomical data such as daily Moon rise and set times, significant lunar and planetary conjunctions, eclipses, and meteor showers.<br><br>The RASC Calendar is a winner of 5 printing awards of excellence for its graphical quality and design and they make excellent gifts.<br><br>In the past we've collected names of anyone that wanted to order calendars and had them shipped to one location to save on multiple shipping costs for everyone. To this end, I'm collecting names until the end of this week and will order the calendars from RASC National next week. It's a short window as I want to ensure everyone gets the calendars in time to use them in January. <em>I'll gladly make a trip to RASC National to pick them up and I can have them at the next General Meeting on January 11th. </em><br><br><b>If you're interested in ordering please email me <a href="mailto:victor.abraham77@gmail.com" target="_blank" style="">victor.abraham77@gmail.com</a>:<br>Quantity desired & e-transfer $24.10 total for each copy ($22.95 + $1.15 tax)</b><br><br>I will only order the quantity that has been paid for so the club isn't stuck with excess unclaimed calendars.<br><br>Please let me know if you have any questions or if I've missed anything.<br><div><br></div><div>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:12px;line-height:normal;font-family:"Helvetica Neue";color:rgb(69,69,69)"><b>Victor Abraham</b></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:12px;line-height:normal;font-family:"Helvetica Neue";color:rgb(69,69,69)"><b>Outreach Director & Observatory Curator</b></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:12px;line-height:normal;font-family:"Helvetica Neue";color:rgb(69,69,69)"><b>Royal Astronomical Society of Canada Hamilton Centre </b></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:12px;line-height:normal;font-family:"Helvetica Neue";color:rgb(69,69,69)"><b>(905)928-2982 </b></p></div></div></div>
<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span>members mailing list</span><br><span>members@hamiltonrasc.ca</span><br><span>http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/members_hamiltonrasc.ca</span><br></div></blockquote></body></html>