<div dir="ltr">It&#39;s that time again! Every year we place a bulk order for the Observer Calendar and we save on shipping by picking them up at the RASC office. The calendars <span style="color:rgb(33,37,41);font-family:&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;;font-size:13px">showcase a stunning collection of celestial images captured by amateur astronomers. Each photograph is thoughtfully accompanied by an enlightening caption. T</span><span style="color:rgb(33,37,41);font-family:&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;;font-size:13px">he calendar offers extensive astronomical information, including daily moonrise and moonset times, noteworthy lunar and planetary alignments, eclipses, and meteor showers.</span><p class="gmail-p1" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px;color:rgb(33,37,41);font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-variant-alternates:normal;font-kerning:auto;font-feature-settings:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:13px;line-height:normal;font-family:&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;"><br style="box-sizing:border-box"></p><p class="gmail-p1" style="box-sizing:border-box;margin:0px;color:rgb(33,37,41);font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-variant-alternates:normal;font-kerning:auto;font-feature-settings:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:13px;line-height:normal;font-family:&quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;">Recognized for its exceptional visual quality and design, the RASC Calendar has earned five prestigious printing awards for its outstanding production.</p><div><br></div><div>Note: There&#39;s a further discount if we order more than 10 and I will let you know as soon as we reach that number. In the meantime the regular price is $22.95 plus tax ($24.10).</div><div><br></div><div>I will take orders up until our next General Meeting in November (Nov 16th) and then you can send e-transfer funds to <a href="mailto:treasurer@hamiltonrasc.ca">treasurer@hamiltonrasc.ca</a>.</div><div><br></div><div>At this point I just want a list of who&#39;s interested and quantity.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers and Clear Skies!<br><div><br></div></div></div>