Author Topic: 2025 RASC Calendar - Submisssions!  (Read 307 times)

Victor.Abraham

• Member of the Board
  • Quasar class
    • Key Holder
2025 RASC Calendar - Submisssions!
« on: March 19, 2024, 11:05:25 AM »
Hello NC Reps,

I'm sending this along on behalf of Ryan Génier, one of the volunteers working on the 2025 Observer's Calendar. Please share this message with your Centres to encourage submissions!

My name is Ryan Génier, I'm a member of the KW RASC and am helping out with the Observer's Calendar this year. Hopefully you would have seen the communications about the calendar that the image submissions are currently open. The deadline for submission is Mar 31st, with an extended deadline of April 30th for any eclipse photos.

The goal of the calendar (with regards to images) is to be a showcase for all of the talented astrophotographers (and sketchers!) across the country. We are trying hard this year to extend our reach as far as possible, to involve and to give exposure to as many talents as possible.

With that said, we need your help to share this message with your Centre's membership. This could be a direct email blast from yourselves, a note at a monthly meeting, or even directly encouraging people that you know to submit. The link for the image submissions, including the technical details, can be found at the below:

https://www.rasc.ca/calendarsubmissions

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact us at calendareditor@rasc.ca. Appreciate everyone's help with this.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 10:24:30 PM by Victor.Abraham »
Meade 1060 10” RG Dob
Criterion RV-6 Dynascope EQ
Celestron SkyMaster 15x70 Binocular

Mark.Visosky

• Member of the Centre
  • Planetary class
Re: 2025 RASC Calendar - Submisssions!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 01:34:17 PM »
FYI that link is 404'ing, there is a space before "calendarsubmissions" that should be removed.

Victor.Abraham

• Member of the Board
  • Quasar class
    • Key Holder
Re: 2025 RASC Calendar - Submisssions!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2024, 10:25:06 PM »
Fixed! thanks for catching this Mark.
Meade 1060 10” RG Dob
Criterion RV-6 Dynascope EQ
Celestron SkyMaster 15x70 Binocular