RASC Hamilton August Pocket Sky Atlas Challenges

rjshields@sympatico.ca rjshields at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 1 20:34:38 EDT 2012


So do I.

Ron S.

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Rick" <rcudmore1 at cogeco.ca>
To: <astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca>
Subject: RASC Hamilton August Pocket Sky Atlas Challenges
Date: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 8:00 pm


I have one.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Roger Hill
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:39 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton August Pocket Sky Atlas Challenges

Just curious...

How many people have a copy of Sky and Telescope's Pocket Sky Atlas?

Roger




-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca on behalf of Andy Blanchard
Sent: Tue 31/07/2012 9:47 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Fwd: [London RASC] August Pocket Sky Atlas Challenges
 
Hello everyone, below you will find a copy of a free email I subscribe to
each month with a link to the monthly sky targets. I enjoy this challenge
each month and thought I would share it with you all. Many of you are off to
in a few weeks and this many add to your enjoyment of the night sky.

Andy Blanchard
905-465-2031H
905-847-7777B

Begin forwarded message:

> From: John Kulczycki <john.kulczycki at sympatico.ca>
> Date: 31 July, 2012 8:29:55 PM EDT
> To: ldnrasc at lists.rasc.ca, RASCals Discussion List <rascals at lists.rasc.ca>
> Subject: [London RASC] August Pocket Sky Atlas Challenges
> Reply-To: London RASC Discussion <ldnrasc at lists.rasc.ca>
> 
> For your observing enjoyment, here are the August Pocket Sky Atlas
Challenges:
> http://suite101.com/article/pocket-sky-atlas-challenges-for-august-a410441
>  
>  
> John Kulczycki
> _______________________________________________
> ldnrasc mailing list
> ldnrasc at lists.rasc.ca
> http://www.rasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/ldnrasc



_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120801/461ea13d/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list