RASC Hamilton The December, 2012 Orbit is Ready, and there's a meeting on Thursday!

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Wed Dec 5 14:30:49 EST 2012


You can view this month's Orbit by going directly to:

http://www.hamiltonrasc.ca/documents/orbit/OrbDec12.pdf

 

You can also go to http://www.hamiltonrasc.ca/ , click on Resources and
then choose Orbit Newsletter from the drop down and then select the
issue you'd like to read.  The latest one is always at the top.

 

 

Advertisement:

I will not be able to make it to Thursdays meeting, which is a shame as
I do have something to sell: my Meade ETX90EC, with a really nice bag, a
home-made Baader solar filter, a Meade 26mm Plossl eyepiece, a 6x25mm
finder and the Meade T-Adapter so it can be used as a long telephoto
lens, or for astrophotography.

 

It includes a 492 Dual-motor control hand pad, which is not GOTO, but
with the addition of an Autostar 494 or 497 controller ($50 on the used
market) can be upgraded to full GOTO functionality.

 

The reason I am selling it?  I've used it once since getting my 6" RC,
and I have other uses for the money!

 

The first $200 takes it!

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121205/de8bc0c4/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list