RASC Hamilton NOVA program...

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Mon Dec 24 08:05:30 EST 2012


With the change in the date of the Annual banquet to the beginning of June, I'm looking at changing the day of the week for this course.

If I change to a Monday evening, rather than a Wednesday, we can avoid a couple of conflicts with events at the observatory and it will also allow me to start a week earlier, by removing a conflict with my work schedule.

So...I'm looking at the following 8 Mondays:

January 21
February 4
February 18
March 11
April 1
April 15
May 6 
May 27

Space IS LIMITED!  There are only 16 seats, so members are strongly advised to firmly commit reserve a spot by sending an email to roger.hill at hiteach.net, with NOVA Program in the subject line.

Thanks,

Roger

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 2816 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121224/26a2455e/attachment-0002.bin>


More information about the astronomers mailing list