RASC Hamilton Questions & Topics

Gary Bennett gary at bendun.net
Tue Jun 5 10:20:58 EDT 2012


What a cool question. And I have a fun answer. 

 

BUT you have to get on-board our on-line bulletin board to participate. It
is worth the few minutes it takes to get signed-up!

 

  Gary Bennett

 

 

 

 

From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Victor Grimble
Sent: June-05-12 10:03 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Questions & Topics

 

Hi all

My sister in Ottawa poised a question to me that I can't answer (not that
surprising really) so I posted it on the forum, and I am hoping some really
smart fellow out there can answer it in terms that I can relay to my sister.

http://forum.hamiltonrasc.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5
<http://forum.hamiltonrasc.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27> &t=27

Thanks, and I hope to see many of you at the dinner this weekend.

Victor Grimble

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120605/563459e0/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list