RASC Hamilton Transit of Venus pictures

Gary Bennett gary at bendun.net
Wed Jun 6 19:51:28 EDT 2012


Hi Roger,

I am working on a short story. 

Gary C still has photos on his camera and he will be sending them to me
shortly.

Shawn Preston has a fabulous shot taken with his MDK Camera on my Coranado
PST.

  Gary B

-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Shawn Preston
Sent: June-06-12 6:41 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: Re: RASC Hamilton Transit of Venus pictures

Roger, would you like pictures to be sent to the mailing list, or to an
email address of yours directly?

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Roger Hill
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:14 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Transit of Venus pictures

I have kept a page of Orbit blank for peoples pictures, or tales, of the
Transit, and of the festivities in Saltfleet.

I'd appreciate being sent 800x600 versions of whatever you have.  Please
also include: lens/camera/filter and location information, if applicable.

I need them in the next 24 hours at the absolute latest, although eariler is
much better.  The sooner you can get them to me, the better the chances of
their being in Orbit.

Thanks,

Roger Hill
Orbit Editor. 

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2178 / Virus Database: 2433/5052 - Release Date: 06/06/12


_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca




More information about the astronomers mailing list