RASC Hamilton Bring your Transit images on a USB stick to The Banquet tomorrow...

Gary Bennett gary at bendun.net
Fri Jun 8 13:35:02 EDT 2012


Thank you for doing this Roger!

I just got back from Efston Science where I picked up another really
fabulous door prize!!! FYI, a few of us event organizers are NOT eligible
for door prizes so your odds are looking better than you might think!  

  Gary Bennett

-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Roger Hill
Sent: June-08-12 11:49 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Bring your Transit images on a USB stick to The
Banquet tomorrow...

I should know better by now...

Ok...if you have any images of the Transit you'd like to show, bring them on
a USB stick.  When you get to the banquet, find me and I'll load them onto a
laptop.  The resultant slide show will then be projected on to a screen
during the dinner.  You will not have a chance to say where they were taken
from, what equipment you used, or even that you took them...they will just
be shown.

Roger Hill




-----Original Message-----
From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca on behalf of Roger Hill
Sent: Fri 08/06/2012 10:50 AM
To: gary at bendun.net; astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: The Banquet tomorrow...
 
At tomorrows banquet, will there be a showing of some peoples Venus Transit
pictures?

Perhaps as a never ending slide show during dinner?

Roger





More information about the astronomers mailing list