RASC Hamilton Wednesday

vumari at cogeco.ca vumari at cogeco.ca
Tue Mar 20 07:00:43 EDT 2012


Hi Liz,

I hope you remember me from Westfield. I am excited by your visit, and probably will go tomorrow to see first hand how
you are getting along.

It looks good tomorrow.

Mark



> Hi Andy.
>
> I sent this email to the original email you gave me but maybe that has
> changed.  We were scheduled for a visit tomorrow.  Can you let me know
> tonight if it's still going ahead based on the sky conditions?
>
> Thanks
> Liz MacAlpine
> 10th Brant Cubs
>
>
> __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6982 (20120320) __________
>
> The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca



More information about the astronomers mailing list