RASC Hamilton 16inch - broken mount

Andy Blanchard atacamandy at hotmail.ca
Mon Mar 26 22:32:26 EDT 2012


Seems the motherboard has failed again. I will be sending it off to bisque tomorrow. So for at least a few weeks the paramount is out of service.

Andy Blanchard
905-465-2031H
905-847-7777B

On 2012-03-26, at 8:45 PM, "Gary Colwell" <glcolwell at cogeco.ca> wrote:

> 
> 
> what happened?
> On 3/26/2012 8:40 PM, Gary Bennett wrote:
>> 
>> If you were planning to come out to play with the 16", I am sorry to report that it is broken.
>> 
>> Sorry,
>> 
>> Gary Bennett
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>> On 2012-03-26, at 6:57 PM, Shawn Preston <shawn at skyminer.ca> wrote:
>> 
>>> I might pop over as well. I'd there wifi at the observatory?
>>> 
>>> Shawn
>>> 
>>> On Mar 26, 2012, at 6:44 PM, Andy Blanchard <atacamandy at hotmail.ca> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Looks like a go, I will be there at 8pm 
>>>> 
>>>> Andy Blanchard
>>>> 905-465-2031H
>>>> 905-847-7777B
>>>> 
>>>> On 2012-03-26, at 5:40 PM, "Karen Jones" <kej6696 at me.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> May run up the road and join you if you are able to avoid the vetoes!
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks Andy!
>>>>> 
>>>>> Karen Jones
>>>>> kej6696 at me.com
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> On 2012-03-26, at 2:23 PM, Andrew Blanchard wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> If the clear sky holds I will be going out tonight to realign the mount. If anyone wants to join me I plan on being there around 8:00 for a couple of hours. Dress warmly as it will likely get cold. I will post here at 7:30 a go or no go message, mostly based on the matriarch of the family and her ample number of accumulated vetoes in her account.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Andy Blanchard
>>>>>> 905-465-2031H
>>>>>> 905-847-7777B
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> astronomers mailing list
>>>>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>>>>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>>>>> 
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> astronomers mailing list
>>>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>>>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> astronomers mailing list
>>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> astronomers mailing list
>>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> astronomers mailing list
>> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
>> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
> 
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120326/606eb5db/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list