RASC Hamilton Volunteers Needed Tomorrow Night - Cub Scouts

David MacMillan starchemist at cogeco.ca
Fri May 25 12:53:55 EDT 2012


Gary, barring a deluge tonight, I’ll be out to the event with one of my telescopes (Vixen 5” reflector – fully manual with slo-mo controls – should be good for the cubs).  One of my work colleagues will also be joining us and setting up his 8” dob.

See you tonight!!

-David MacMillan
Milton

ps: I’ve never been to the Binbrook Conservation Area, but hopefully can find it on-line.  If I get stuck, is there someone I can call to help “guide me in” ?

From: Gary Bennett 
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:24 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca 
Subject: RASC Hamilton Volunteers Needed Tomorrow Night - Cub Scouts

Gary Colwell will be running an outreach event tomorrow night 7:00 PM at the Binbrook Conservation Area. He is looking for a helping hand and another telescope or 2.

 

Let us know if you are able to help. FYI, it looks like it will be a good night for star gazing!


 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
astronomers mailing list
astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20120525/394c6ccc/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list