RASC Hamilton No more swap meet...so...

Roger Hill Roger.Hill at hiteach.net
Sun May 27 21:59:35 EDT 2012


I have a Meade ETX-90 for sale after June 6th.

It is the OTA from an ETX-90RA on an ETX-90EC base, but with the Meade 492 controller.  It is NOT a GOTO scope at the moment, but could easily be converted into one with the addition of a Meade 494 or 497 controller.  These go for $50 to $75 on AstroBuySell.

I have the Meade T-Adapter for it, meaning that with the addition of a T-Adapter for your camera, that you can do astrophotography with it. It comes with a nicely made Baader solar filter, a right angle finder, a heavy duty carry bag, and to make sure it can be used immediately, a 26mm eyepiece.

It is a fantastic travel scope, and has been all over the place with me.  I used it as my visual scope while my 12" LX200GPS was occupied taking images.

$250.

Reason for selling: I have not used it since getting my 6" RC, but I will be using it one last time to view the Transit with.

Thanks,

Roger Hill


More information about the astronomers mailing list