RASC Hamilton Scout Night Tuesday November 13, 2012

Gary Colwell supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 08:16:56 EST 2012


Hello all

 

The club is hosting a Special night for the Carlisle Scout troop on Tuesday
November 13, 2012 from 19:00 - 21:30.  Unfortunately I have a dress
rehearsal for a concert the following evening and I cannot attend.  

The evening will consist of a presentation for the scouts to help them
achieve their astronomy patch ( I have the presentation and can forward it
to anyone who wishes to present it) , a tour of the observatory as well, if
it is clear.a look through the club telescope.

If anyone would like to volunteer for this night, please email me back at
supergiant2003 at hotmail.com

If there are any outreach committee members that can step forward to help
that would be greatly appreciated

 

Clear Skies

 

Gary Colwell

Outreach Director

Hamilton RASC

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121110/e37a8a26/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list