RASC Hamilton Astro-imaging Night

Gary Colwell supergiant2003 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 00:08:54 EDT 2012



Thanks Rick.it is nice to know I imparted some of my wisdom ( or lack
thereof..lol..).and I had a blast too!

Gary C

 

From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: October-26-12 6:42 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Astro-imaging Night

 

It was another very informative night with kudos to Gary C and Gary B.  The
skies even managed to stay clear but the seeing wasn't as good. I learned a
couple of 'tricks' from Gary's backasswards system and I hope those who
attended had a good time as well. 

Rick

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121027/70dc7d80/attachment-0002.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 145 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20121027/70dc7d80/attachment-0002.gif>


More information about the astronomers mailing list