RASC Hamilton NOVA Session #5: Redo?
Roy Dickinson
dickinsonroy at mac.com
Tue Apr 2 17:51:50 EDT 2013
Thank you for your responses, Roger. I plan to be at the Legion at
7:00 p.m. on Thursday, 4th. Looking forward to the evening.
Roy
Roy Dickinson
70 Ryans Way
Waterdown
Ontario L0R 2H5
Tel: 905 689-4525
Cell: 289-244-0416
E-mail: dickinsonroy at mac.com
On 2-Apr-13, at 2:07 PM, Roger Hill wrote:
> I'll try to get to the Legion for 7pm on Thursday evening, for
> anyone who wants a quick run-down on how Right Ascension and
> Declination works.
>
> I'll still try to have a day when I'll re-do any session that people
> want. Probably sometime in May.
>
> Roger
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 2659 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130402/077b796c/attachment-0002.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
More information about the astronomers
mailing list