RASC Hamilton Observatory work
Joseph Pipitone
joe at pipitone.ca
Thu Aug 22 22:06:08 EDT 2013
If I am available I will be there.
Joe
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Jason Blane <jblane1000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I hope everyone is having a great summer. I've organized a couple of
> groups over the summer to help with work at the observatory and so far
> we've gotten lots of stuff done. i will be heading up to the observatory on
> Aug 24 at 11:00am and i would like to know if anyone can spare a couple of
> hours to come out and lend a hand. If you can let me know.
>
> Thank You
>
> Jason Blane
>
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130822/2275757c/attachment-0002.htm>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list