RASC Hamilton Levee

egrilett egrilett at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 09:23:45 EST 2013


Hi Andy and Andria,  I hope you both had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  I
will attend the levee.  I don't know if I'll have company yet, but if so,
I'll let you know.  Thanks for hosting this evening.

ev

 

From: astronomers [mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of
Andy Blanchard
Sent: December-27-13 10:37 PM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton Levee

 

Just a reminder that Andria and I will be hosting the annual Levee again
this year. The event takes place on Jan 1st from 6 pm until its over. As in
the past we will provide food, beverages and the location. Should you wish
to have libations, similar to the last few years BYOB please. 

 

So we may prepare, can you please RSVP me if you are coming. The Levee will
be at our home, 5101 Mt Nemo Crest Burlington. This is not an astronomy
event, so hopefully our better halves will also attend. 

 

We look forward to seeing everyone again very soon. 

Have a great day

 

Andy Blanchard

289-337-6766H

905-847-7777B

905-330-5626C

  _____  

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2247 / Virus Database: 3658/6455 - Release Date: 12/27/13

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20131228/62325700/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list