RASC Hamilton RASC Book in the Mail

Gary Bennett gary at bendun.net
Wed Jan 9 10:59:47 EST 2013


Have you also received SkyNews Magazine? It is also included as part of your
membership benefits?

 

Gary Bennett

 

http://bendun.net/

http://photos.bendun.net/

 

From: astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca
[mailto:astronomers-bounces at hamiltonrasc.ca] On Behalf Of Andrew Bienhaus
Sent: January-09-13 10:41 AM
To: astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
Subject: RASC Hamilton RASC Book in the Mail

 

Hey guys,

I know this is probably old hat for you guys, but, I just received (or more
accurately dug through the pile of snail mail and noticed) the 2013
Observers Handbook.

 

Cool!

I didn't know this was part of our membership, and just wanted to say
"thanks!". :-)

 

I will share it amongst the leaders in our group that are most interested in
this!

 

Andy

1st Binbrook Scouts

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130109/30e5dbb2/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list