RASC Hamilton work at the observatory

John Ramberg ramberg.john at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:23:00 EDT 2013


Hey Jason...sorry but I have to work 2mrw. I hope to make it out one of
these times!

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Jason Blane <jblane1000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Due to some unexpected free time this Saturday July 13 I will be heading
> up to the observatory to do some work, mostly patio stones and graffiti
> removal but i'm sure the grass needs a trim, I know its short notice but I
> could use some help if anybody can spare an hour or two, I'll be up there
> at 10:30am till about 2:30pm
>
>
> Thank You
> Jason Blane
> _______________________________________________
> astronomers mailing list
> astronomers at hamiltonrasc.ca
> http://hamiltonrasc.ca/mailman/listinfo/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130712/3181fbcc/attachment-0002.htm>


More information about the astronomers mailing list