RASC Hamilton Hamilton Centre Banquet
Rick
rcudmore1 at cogeco.ca
Sun Jun 9 19:31:16 EDT 2013
This email is an open one to Andy Blanchard. First David Levy was a great
speaker. I use my wife as the barometer for this as she stated on the way
home that David held her attention for the entire time he was speaking.
Coming from a non-astro person, I thought this was a well stated.
I was somewhat surprised that no one from the board gave thanks to Andy for
his time as president. He has given a great deal of his time and effort to
ensure the Hamilton centre survived for another year. With the first annual
AstroCats, out-reach and Henrys, huge process has been made and the bar has
been set high. Many might not be aware but last night was Andy's last
official duty as our president. Thank you.
On a final note, I thought Andrea should have been given a volunteer pin for
her work during AstroCats, collecting the cash boxes throughout the weekend
and running the 'odd' errand for Andy. Just my two cents here.
Thanks again,
Rick
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130609/227c9640/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 145 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://hamiltonrasc.ca/pipermail/astronomers_hamiltonrasc.ca/attachments/20130609/227c9640/attachment-0001.gif>
More information about the astronomers
mailing list